Tara Tyler was good enough to bestow upon me the Liebster Award.
Recipients of this honor are asked to answer eleven questions written by the presenter. So here are Tara's questions and my responses:
1. What's your nickname? (make one up if you don't have one)
Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville. True story. (note: not a true story)
2. What genre do you read the most?
Lately I've been on quite the YA kick. I can't help it. There are some truly awesome people writing some truly awesome stories. But if I'm not reading YA, I'm probably reading historical (medieval) fiction.
3. What celebrity would you love to meet?
Joss Whedon. But you probably already knew that.
4. What is your favorite age?
The middle ages.
5. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, I think.
6. What awesome thing will you do when your book is published?
I can't answer this question because doing so feels too much like tempting fate. I'll let you know when/if I actually do publish my book. But it'll probably involve medieval weaponry.
7. What book would you like to see turned into a movie?
This is a tough question because I love books and I love movies, but I think The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King would be a pretty cool movie because it's a pretty cool story and there would be pirates involved.
8. Where were you born?
A hospital. Though there is sometimes speculation that it was a barn instead.
9. Name a place you'd like to visit some day.
10. Are you a summer, winter, fall, or spring?
If you mean which is my favorite, I'm a fall kind of girl. If you mean wardrobe/cosmetics colors, I have no idea.
11. Any regrets?
Well, I probably should'nt have had all those Oreos for breakfast, but other than that, I think I'm good...
Next up comes the part where I am to nominate other recipients and offer them eleven questions of my own to answer. I never do the official nominating part, but I did come up with eleven questions, so if you're so inclined, please consider yourselves tagged. Or, answer whatever questions you want in the comments. Or just ignore the whole thing altogether. We're very laid back here at My Pet Blog. Just don't ask my blood pressure...
1. To be or not to be?
2. Where's the beef?
3. Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
4. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
5. How about it, punk? Do you feel lucky?
6. Do you want fries with that?
7. What's your damage, Heather?
8. Who was that masked man?
9. What is your name?
10. What is your quest?
11. What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Aaaaaaaaand that's gonna do it for me today. Thank you to Tara Tyler for the shout-out. Be sure to visit her blog as she's one of the hosts of the Thrill Of It All bloghop going on today (Heather M. Gardner is the other host).
And, as always, thanks for stopping by. Have a great Monday, all.