Psst! Over here! Today I'm blogging from underneath the bed in an effort to hide from The Store because I have a couple of days off. In a row. And I'd like to keep them.
So for today's Top Ten, I'm going to offer two lists. The first list is comprised of the ten things I should be doing on my days off. The second list is the top ten things I'll likely end up doing. I think you'll notice a recurring theme in the second list. In my defense, working at The Store this time of year is not unlike have a life sucking leech stuck on a spot on your back that you can't quite reach. It's draining and, honestly, I'm frakking spent.
The Top Ten Things I Should Be Doing
10. Taking the big pile of donations to the thrift store. There's so many of them now, I think I could open my own thrift shop.
9. Raking the yard. There's grass underneath those leaves and pine needles. Or so I'm told.
8. Getting my car fixed. It would be nice to be able to travel outside of a two mile radius again.
7. Paying bills. Oh...that could explain that no-electricity problem we've been having...
6. Cleaning the house.
5. Laundry. The only clean clothes I have left are workout clothes. And not even the stylish kind. More the kind you wouldn't want to be seen wearing at the gym.
4. Taking both myself and the Gator Girl for a jog. We both could use the exercise.
3. Catching up on my reading. I so woefully behind.
2. Editing and Revising. Even though I hate it with the fiery passion of 1,000 burning suns, it still needs to be done.
1. Writing. I have a WIP around here somewhere. Maybe underneath that big pile of dust.
The Top Ten Things I'll Likely End Up Doing
10. Going to work. Sad, but true. I just know how much needs to get done there and how much of it won't get done unless I'm the one doing it. Why did my parents have to instill in me a good work ethic?
9. Watching TV. I still need to get caught up on Supernatural.
8. Lazing about.
3. Catching some Z's.
What are some of the things you're hoping to do today?