Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The End

I love going to visit people's blogs because they often times lead me to hi-larious sites and/or videos. I don't remember the blog I saw this posted on (I found it via Twitter) but it made me laugh super hard so I decided to post it here today. It's called How Twilight Should Have Ended:




It comes from a site called How It Should Have Ended where you can find alternate endings for movies such as The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, The Wizard of Oz and more. I wasn't wild about the Lord of the Rings one (not nearly enough Aragorn...) but the following Top Gun video made me laugh and cheer:




If you feel like it, tell me what books and/or movies and/or television series endings you would change if you had the chance.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to change the ending to the James Cameron film entitled "The Abyss".

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, totally with that half-naked Jake appearance... And I'll have to check out that site sometime, thanks! :)

    I *may* want to change the ending to Mockingjay... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember The Abyss but I don't remember how it ended. Maybe it should be changed to something more memorable.

    I do remember the ending of Mockingjay and am very curious, Jenn, how you'd (maybe) change it. I personally thought the ending was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting find.

    The Abyss has more problems than just the ending. The script reads like three or four different movies back to back.

    And Mockingjay reads like Collins had a word count her publisher wouldn't allow her to go over and she got too close before she was done with the plot. So she sped everything up. Either that or she just got bored with what she was writing.

    There's my two cents no one asked for.

    I would change the ending to Spielberg's War of the Worlds. That's probably pretty obvious. But it's all that comes of the top of my head.

    It Just Got Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Fantastic Fantasy Award.

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.

    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, not films, but series-wise, I wish we'd have had a proper ending to Firefly (Serenity was good, but it didn't flesh out or give closure to some major plot strings left dangling in the series) and Veronica Mars. (I hate when good shows get cancelled unexpectedly)

    I hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely agree with you, Lola! We needed several more seasons of Firefly and Veronica Mars.

    Hope you also have a fabulous weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just laughed so hard that I might have peed a little. Twilight's new ending is complete brilliance. "Let's go eat some people!"

    ReplyDelete