Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Going On Crusade


Wow, I am just joining everything in sight lately. But I hear putting oneself out there is instrumental to people realizing you're there. Hard to believe that they didn't notice me sitting underneath a blanket in the darkest corner of my office.

So I am announcing that I am joining the Crusades. That's right, I am traveling back in time to take up arms with King Richard and- no wait, that's not right. I'm actually joining a different crusade: The Writers' Platform Building Crusade

The Writers' Crusade is the brainchild of blogger Rachel Harrie. The idea behind it is to connect aspiring writers, published writers, beginner bloggers, industry people and whoever else to each other with the "aim of building our online platforms."

It sounds like a great idea to me and I encourage you to go out and sign up as well. And if you're reading this because you already are a crusader... Hi!

Check out the original post HERE.

Now let's go write something...

8 comments:

  1. Welcome, fellow Crusader (and followee). I hope you get a chance to stop over and see My Comfy Chair, and I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi back! Nice to meet you fellow Crusader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't crusades wonderful? To meet new people. To form bonds of support. How fantastic!

    (I did nanowrimo too. What freedom to write without constraint).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm part of the crusade as well. From the sound of it we're working on very similar pieces. It's a pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to reading more of your blog. Oh, and I hope your all-nighter went swimmingly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey MJ, welcome on board the Crusade :) Looking forward to getting to know you.

    LOL, it was such a pretty blanket too ;)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, hello! It's nice to "meet" you, fellow crusader :-)

    ReplyDelete