Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Victory Is Mine


Victory is mine, victory is mine! Great day in the morning, people. Victory is mine. I drink from the keg of glory.


Of course, the keg of glory looks an awful lot like a nalgene filled with room temperature water because I forgot about its existence about two hours ago. But that's hardly important right now. What is important is that I have persevered over self doubt and holiday weekends and doggy diarrhea in order to become an official winner of NaNoWriMo 2010. Look, I even have the graphic to prove it:


Now, someone go out and bring me the finest muffins and bagels in all the land (particularly muffins loaded with chocolate chips). Just leave them on the kitchen counter will you- because I'm going to first celebrate with a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment