Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rules of the House

As we're in day two of stomach flu-apalooza, I'm phoning this one in. I would, however, like to take this opportunity to offer a My Pet Blog shout out to my bestest bud DC who has informed me that he too is feeling under the weather. His plan to flight the flu is copious amounts of The Daily Show as laughter is the best medicine. This is a remedy which I wholeheartedly support.

On to today's blog...Like I said, I'm phoning this one in (I'm sick and dragged my sorry sick ass and newly sprained foot through an eight hour shift. You'll understand that my creativity is a little on the lacking side.) This is an email I've received from a couple of different people now but every time I read it, it makes me laugh. I hope it tickles you too.


To All Non Pet Owners Who Visit And Like To Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they called it "fur-niture."

3. I like my pets a lot more than I like most people.

4. To you, they are animals. To me, they are adopted sons/daughters who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.

Remember...dogs and cats are better than kids because they:

1. eat less

2. don't ask for money all the time

3. are easier to train

4. normally come when called

5. never ask to borrow the car

6. don't hang out with drug abusers

7. don't smoke or drink

8. don't want to wear your clothes

9. don't need a gazillion dollars for college

10. And, if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.


No comments:

Post a Comment