The rules: There aren't any. I'm going to list a bunch of my favorite movie quotes and if you feel like it, you can guess (or google...although that would really be cheating) the movies from which they come. If you don't feel like it, then, well don't do anything. Just thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.
The person who gets the most correct answers wins...well, absolutely nothing except for my hard won admiration and one million bonus points that are good for...well, absolutely nothing. You will have an advantage in this game if you know me well enough to know what movies from which I always quote. Or, if you have the internet (which you obviously do if you're reading this post) and can google or IMDB the answers.
You will receive points (you know, the worthless kind) for naming the movie but you can also earn extra worthless points by identifying the speaker and describing the situation in which the quote is said.
Ready to play? Fantastic...
1. "It vexes me. I'm terribly vexed."
2. "I don't know what brand of vacuum you're currently using, but the electrolux is the biggest sucker of them all."
3. "Remember to go real slow."
4. "Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left."
5. "Don't forget to kill Phillip!"
6. "I aim to misbehave."
7. "This may sound like jibberish to you but I think I'm in a tragedy."
8. "Next time, Jack, write a goddamn memo."
9. "If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"
10. "He really is in love with himself. I thought it was just a summer thing."