Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hot and Not


Well, it's Thursday afternoon and if you read yesterday's blog you'll know that today is my one and only day off this week. And because I am committed to NaBloWriMo, I am committed to blogging today. But the truth is that I'm tired (stupid me thought it would be a good idea to go on a three mile run this morning) and have a real backlog of housework to do (not to mention a real backlog of television to watch) and a WIP that I would desperately like to work on. So today isn't going to be anything deep or meaningful or high literature (not that anything I've written has necessarily been any of those things). It's just going to be what it is.

And that is a discussion on Tom Brady.

I'm not talking about his skills as a QB. I'm not talking about the mess with Bridget Moynahan and the fact that his son's initials spell JET. I'm not talking about Gisele or his new multi million dollar contract. I'm talking about his new haircut, if it could indeed be called such a thing because right now it kind of looks like he's got a flattened pekingese on his head (see above).

Tom, you're hot. You are. I can't deny that nor do I want to. It's just that you're so much hotter when you have short hair. I offer the following evidence to support my theory:

HOT, EXHIBIT A:

And HOT, EXHIBIT B:

And lastly there's NOT, EXHIBIT A:

Final word? Get a haircut, dude. You can afford it.

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree - first two pictures look great, but that ruffled long hair - does nothing for him. Hope you get everything done that you need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!! that hair is just bad, bad, bad. there is just nothing flattering about what is going on atop his head. the bangs are bad, (are men even supposed to have bangs? i dont know..) and the cut itself is kinda mullet-y, dontcha think. ick ick ick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, his looks don't register with me (because that would be odd) but I can say he's an excellent quarterback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, we fully agree with your theory, professor Jordan :)))

    ReplyDelete