Friday, July 9, 2010

Picture Show

I promised you pictures of the yard transformation so here are some of the Before and After shots of the ordeal process.

Before:
The yard last November before the chainsaw massacre

The rest of the yard...see that building in amongst the trees? It's the 'garage' for which all this was done.

Post Chainsaw Massacre:



Just before we started Phase Two of the Project:

Nice garage, huh? The kicker is Marie STILL parks in the driveway.

Looking at our house from the street

And finally....the work begins:

Ooh! Can I have a turn?

Fill that actually was left over from the Monster Garage project that Marie was nice enough to say we could have for free for our own project.

I can see my house from here!

Me, in a hole, pre-fill

I think this means we're making progress...

Holy Hay, Batman!

The view from above
The rest of the new yard...I think we're gonna need a bigger hose.

So that's where we are now. The next step will be getting the grass to come in. Then comes THE FENCE and the planting of the new shrubberies (why am I suddenly thinking about The Knights Who Say Ni?) and bushes and whatnot. I really cannot wait. Hip, hip hooray! Three cheers for the field of hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment