Monday, April 3, 2017

Expand Your Vocabulary

Hey everyone!

I am poking my head out of my latest, totally unplanned blogging break to throw the spotlight on a brand-new book release by author extraordinaire, Patricia Lynne (aka Patricia Josephine).

Check it out...


A collection of flash fiction inspired by unusual words. Each tiny tale is crafted around a word that is unique or no longer in use. Read them while waiting in line, or before bed. They range from sweet and lighthearted to dark and disturbing. Look out for the supernatural, but don't turn your back on the average human. A killer might be lurking underneath. Expand your vocabulary, and get some inspiration of your own.


Now available at:

Smashwords
Kobo
B&N

About The Author:

Patricia Josephine never set out to become a writer, and in fact, she never considered it an option during high school and college. She was more of an art and band geek. Some stories are meant to be told, and now she can't stop writing. She writes Young Adult under the name Patricia Lynne.

Patricia lives with her husband in Michigan, hopes one day to have what will resemble a small petting zoo, and has a fondness for dying her hair the colors of the rainbow.

Find her online at:

Website
Twitter
Google+
Goodreads
Amazon Author Page
Smashwords


Congrats, Patricia!

See y'all on Wednesday...and for all of you who are A to Z-ing, we salute you.


11 comments:

  1. Yay for Patricia - love unique words and flash fiction!

    and Yay for you MJ - done with revisions?? Dare I hope? and my brain is doing acrobats in high anticipation just hearing the 3rd book's title FULL CIRCLE! yippee!!

    Tara Tyler Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good. I haven't decided to rewrite the entire thing yet, so...maybe?

      Thanks, as always, for the enthusiasm!

      Delete
  2. Woo-hoo for Patricia! I'm cheering on the A-to-Zers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could have participated this year, but it wasn't in the cards. Maybe next year, though.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for interrupting your break for me, MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently purchased an Amazon Echo, and I love that I can ask Alexa (periodically) to define a word in something I'm reading. It's helped me learn quite a few words in just a few short days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My significant other wants to get one of those things. Perhaps I should let him. :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great book. Glad to see you out and about. For today, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting. I can always grow my vocabulary. Congrats Patricia.

    Enjoy your time off, M.J.

    ReplyDelete