Saturday, April 30, 2016

Zee End (An A To Z Post)

Welcome to the FINAL DAY of the A to Z Challenge here on My Pet Blog!

(Click on the link for a complete list of participants!)

My theme this past month was SOUNDTRACK SONGS, and featured song selections from the playlists I create to accompany the novels I write.

But here's the thing...It turns out that I don't actually have a Z song on any of my playlists, so I'm going to share another song that I love and love to sing, and maybe fits because maybe we're all a little bit zombified right now...

Song #1—Zombie by The Cranberries



That's all from me today, gang. Thanks to everyone who came by the blog this month, and to the entire A to Z team. It's been a blast!

12 comments:

  1. I love that Cranberries song, and totally wish my voice would do that. Congrats on finishing A to Z!

    @mirymom1 from
    Balancing Act

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant song to end the month. The Cranberries were the soundtrack for a fun part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put so much work into your posts. I've met some new artists and recalled some that I'd forgotten about.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song to end with! Tomorrow's May and we don't have to be zombies anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ending song. Thanks for introducing me to new music this year. And now we can all have a good rest. Congrats on finishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for introducing me to some new artists.
    It's a wrap!
    Congrats on reaching the finishing line.
    See you again next year - same time, same place!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zombie is a great song!! Congrats on making it through the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great song and wow, what a voice she has!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making it to the end. I'm jealous of your playlist. I suck at picking songs that fit my stories. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been loving your song selections this month. Good stuff! Congrats on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great theme! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to sing along to that one, too.

    ReplyDelete