Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Jack's Back!

Hey, y'all (I live in the south now; I must talk like this) remember last week when I was all, "I'm going to blog about my move/road trip! It'll be hi-larious!"

But...then I didn't do that? Yeah...that plan didn't work out so well. I'll try again next week.

Fortunately, today author Heather M. Gardner has taken pity on my poor neglected blog and is sharing with us the brand new cover for the re-release of her novel, Already Home.

Come and admire it with me, won't you?




Title: Already Home
Second Edition: formerly Maguire’s Corner
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs

Re-release Date: May 20, 2015

~~~)(~~~
Coffee shop owner Maggie Maguire doesn’t trust the new police chief her father hired to protect Maguire’s Corner. He’s a stranger, cold, bossy and annoyingly handsome. But, Maggie’s witnessed a serious crime and now someone’s trying to kill her. The man that aggravates her most might be the only one that can help her.

Police Chief Jack Munro likes his new job and his new town, and unfortunately he also likes the stubborn but beautiful town sweetheart. His self-imposed hands-off Maggie policy is about to be put to the ultimate test when he must keep her close to protect her while he tracks down a ruthless killer.

Determined to ignore Jack’s charms, Maggie attempts to help him unravel the mystery but when their lives hang in the balance she must decide how much she’s willing to risk to save the man she suddenly can’t resist.

~~~)(~~~

Heather M. Gardner's love of books began on the hand-woven rugs of her small town library where her mother worked. There she had a never-ending supply of stories to read at her fingertips. As a teen, her favorite genres to curl up with were romance and mysteries. When she started to create her own stories, they were the perfect fit.

Heather resides in New York with her best friend who is also her husband, plus her talented and handsome son. She is currently owned by four stray cats. Heather's a full-time mom, works part-time from home, a chocolate enthusiast, coffee junkie, cat addict, book hoarder and fluent in sarcasm.

Other places to find Heather:

Blog: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
Twitter: @hmgardner
Goodreads: HMGardner  
Facebook: HeatherWritesRomance


Congratulations to Heather!

Thanks for stopping by today. Your continuing patience with me as I attempt to regain my equilibrium in a land where the damn sun shines all the damn time (Note: this is a slight exaggeration. While Florida is the Sunshine State, the sun does not shine at night.) is much appreciated. I'm sure I'll be back to normal (or whatever passes for normal) soon.

13 comments:

  1. What is normal?
    Congratulations, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know what normal is, either.
    Congrats to Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you figure out normal, let me know.
    Things will settle down soon and then you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
    :)
    Thank you SO much for helping me spread the word. I can't wait to get this book back out there. I've almost made it back to where I was two years ago. See, good things do happen. We just don't know when.

    Thank you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Heather.

    Of course things will be a bit out of whack. You made a major move! (And one of these days you'll get around to changing your profile to reflect this?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and best wishes, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florida might officially be the Sunshine State, but I'm willing to bet my state is a lot sunnier than it, LOL.

    Also, congrats to Heather! That cover is stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover. The colors are lovely.

    Oh and, Hi ya'all back. Though I bet since there is only one of y'all I got it wrong and there is a special term for one person. (I'm too much of a Westerner to know though.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely cover! And I see you're getting comment spam too… We must have some kind of blogger-bug.

    ReplyDelete