Monday, September 15, 2014

Oh, How Shelfish Of Me (Part One)

As I mentioned last week, I'm helping out with the Shelfie Blogfest, the brainchild of author Tara Tyler. The other co-hosts, co-conspirators, and contributors are:

Heather M. Gardner
Christine Rains
Vikki Biram
CD Cofflet
Elizabeth Seckman
Rena Rocford

Here are the details:

Dates: Now through Monday, Oct 6
How To Enter: Take a picture of you and your book(s) - your favorites or your own novels. Or you can just arrange the books in a special way and take the picture - but you do get extra points for being in the photo.
Formats: Post on Twitter, Facebook, Blog - just make sure to include a link(s) to each for us.

Enter today for the chance to win some fabulous prizes!

Last week, I shared a shot of my Harry Potter shelves, and I'll be sharing some more shelfies as the week progresses. Today's featured books are some of those belonging to blogger friends:

Pop Travel by Tara Tyler

Maguire's Corner by Heather M. Gardner


Thanmir War by Loni Townsend


From the top:
Fault Line by C. Desir
The Next Door Boys by Jolene Perry
Cassa Star by Alex J. Cavanaugh
The 13th Floor Complete Collection by Christine Rains


That's going to do it for me today...Check back on Wednesday to see Part Two of Three of my Shelfie posts this week.

Have a terrific Monday, all.

22 comments:

  1. Very cool. I keep procrastinating on my shelfie. At least there's still plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been procrastinating too, but thought that since I'm one of the contributor-type people that I should really post some. Of course, I didn't actually put myself in any of the pics.

      Delete
  2. LOL Shelfie. So now there are wealthies, selfies, and shelfies. Oh how Webster must be cringing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they were cringing long before now. =)

      Delete
  3. *grin* I made the list!

    I had wondered how to do a digital shelfie. I see you've mastered that aspect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it makes for a lot of photos. If I were smarter, I could figure out how to merge them all into one shot, but I don't have that skill set.

      Delete
  4. HaHa! A shelfie is such a cute idea. All my books are still packed, even though I moved over a year ago. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I ever did move, I would have to have a moving truck just for books. And they would probably be the first thing I unpacked, too. Because I'm obsessive like that.

      Delete
  5. You're making me want to do this. I was going to then decided not to and now I'm back to wanting to. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot!! Look at all the Shelfie Love! Nicely done, M.J.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Shelfies! And thank you for including my book. I'm jealous of your Harry Potter shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the covers on your Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still waffling on that Shelfie! What to do? What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for your shelfies! thanks for including me, too!!
    so glad you're co-hosting!

    ReplyDelete