Monday, August 18, 2014

The Last One

My summer of adventure is continuing this week from one of my favorite (if not the favorite) places in all the world—Acadia National Park. The Man and I are hiking and biking and eating quite a lot of baked goods. All right, so that last one is me and me only, and something I do at home, but there's a new pastry shop in downtown Bar Harbor, and I intend to eat everything they offer.

So you can understand that with such an agenda as this, I won't be around much this coming week.

I came out of my vacation isolation today because the world-famous Effigy Blog Tour is coming to an end. I know you are all devastated by this news, but it had to happen someday, and today is that day.

I honored to be featured over at Unicorn Bell for a fun interview. Stop by and find out what my current favorite (non-Whedon) pop culture obsession is...

And though today is the last day of the official Effigy Blog Tour, the giveaway is running a little bit longer. I think it ends next Monday. Or maybe next Sunday. At any rate, there's still time to enter, should you so desire.

But as for me, I'm out of here. Cadillac Mountain is calling my name. Talk to you soon, and thank you for stopping by!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

24 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Those baked goods sound great. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a grand ole' time at Cadillac Mountain !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the vacation and time away from The Store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy time away from The Store. At least until I start thinking about what they're doing to my stockroom in my absence...

      Delete
  4. So jealous. I'd love to see Acadia some day. Enjoy your vacation. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acadia is so freaking gorgeous. I love this place.

      Delete
  5. Baked goods and hiking. Two of my favorite things! :) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an awesome mountain adventure...or relax, if that's what you want to do. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relax? What is this 'relax' of which you speak? Does. Not. Compute.

      =)

      Delete
  7. Have a fun time eating pasties and hiking. (In that order, right? LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on reaching the end of your first blog tour. I see you've got quite a bit of interest in your giveaway. I hope you sell a ton of books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. youve done a great job with your posts! and i hope you have fun getting away! good for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're having an amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go have fun! You've so earned it. Be sure to tell us what the pastries are like :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know, a chocolate chocolate chip muffin sounds delicious right now. And I just happen to have one (or nine) in the house...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure that's both a relief and a sad day. =) Blog tours are so fun, but man can they be busy, and stressful. I'm wishing you epic sales and nothing but good going forward--oh and an awesome adventure on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are having the most excellent weather for your time at Acadia. And the most excellent baked goods, too, I'm sure. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just checked out your interview--very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your vacation! I think I need to get back on the trails too. And congrats on the awesome Effigy blog tour.

    ReplyDelete