Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Joss Is Boss

Hey everyone!

I'm taking some time out of my week o' adventure with my niece, the Angel Child, to say hello and to tell you that the Effigy blog tour is visiting author Christine Rains today where I discuss some of the many, many reasons why I adore Joss Whedon.

And while that is a topic which could produce an endless amount of pages, I did limit myself to 500 words. Or maybe just a few more.

But not a lot more. It's seriously a short post. Especially when you consider that it's me talking about why I love Joss Whedon.

Anyway, be sure to stop by and check it out. There's also still time to enter the Effigy giveaway event. (see the end of this post)

Which is actually here. I'd love to stay and chat more, but today is Sugar Cube Castle Day, and I've got work to do.

Thanks for stopping by!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

16 comments:

  1. Already saw your guest post at Christine's blog, and I completely agree, Joss is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came from Christine's. No arguments from me that Whedon rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to host you today, especially with Whedon as the topic! Enjoy making your castle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine. I hope my construction skills are up to the challenge.

      Delete
  4. I'll have to hop over there after the day job. Have fun, MJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun was most definitely had. And too much sugar was entirely consumed by all.

      Delete
  5. Joss is the best. Definitely going to have to read on to see how you managed to summarize his awesomeness into 500 words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My love for Whedon knows no bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugar Cube Castle Day? I hope this comprises a future post...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joss had my attention and my admiration since Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting to my blogs late this week because of kiddo sickness, but I'm heading over now. Hope you're having a blast with your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a fantastic time with J!! Off to stop in and see if you have all the reasons I think Joss is Boss!

    ReplyDelete