Friday, August 1, 2014

E-Books and Interviews

Today the Effigy blog tour pays a visit to author E.J. Wesley where he asks some excellent questions, and I thoroughly embarrass myself answering them. Stop by and check it out!

Also...

The Effigy Kindle Edition is now available. It's actually been available since the beginning of the week, but I am truly terrible at remembering to tell people these things.

True story.

The ePub version continues to be delayed. But of course it is. I do hope it will be ready by the end of the giveaway.

Speaking of which...there's still plenty of time to enter. You know, if you're interested.

No pressure.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

That's going to do it for me today. Thank you again for all of your kind words and support—not just on this blog, but wherever I happen to pop up on any given day. Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Already visited EJ!
    And did you send me your post for Monday? I'm sure you did but I can't find your email right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't sent it yet, but emailing your post is at the top of my To-Do list today.

      Delete
  2. Liked the interview at EJ's place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think so, too, but I am rather biased, I suppose. =)

      Delete
  4. Who wouldn't be interested in entering your giveaway? ;) I hope the ePub version isn't delayed much longer.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so as well, but we'll see how it goes, I guess.

      Delete
  5. How exciting! You must be so excited that it's out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tired and stressed, mostly. I hope 'excited' is still to come.

      Delete
  6. I've already been over to E.J.'s. In celebration of you, I think this weekend needs a Whedon fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a good weekend, too. You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know if that's exactly true, but I'm aiming for a good weekend regardless.

      Delete
  8. I actually saw your book on Amazon. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It weirds me out when it pops up.

      Delete
  9. Yay! You must be so excited. So Proud of you M.J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the ebook was available and added it to my wishlist. Now, due to an amazing 2 days at the sidewalk sale, I have monies to buy books... and more beads so I can make more jewelry. XD

    ReplyDelete