Friday, July 25, 2014

Why I Write

Today the Effigy blog tour continues over at Patrica Lynne's blog, where I tackle the very important question of why I write.

And, because the Ninja Captain told me to, and I always do what I am told to do (pause for hysterical laughter from all who know this to be a bald-faced lie)...here's my pretty, pretty cover art one more time (this week.)

Didn't Ravven do such a nice job with this cover?

The e-book editions, I swear, are coming soon. Maybe later today. Maybe tomorrow. Or Monday. Or a week from Monday, even. Which is still 'soon', right? Hmmm. Probably not.

Until then, thank you to everyone to helped to make my first release week a success (is 'release week' even a thing?). You're awesome!





a Rafflecopter giveaway

21 comments:

  1. Already visited Patricia today.
    You just keep posting that cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the Ninja Captain speaks, we listen. =)

      Delete
  2. Love the cover! Post it as much as you like. :D
    Congrats, MJ. It'll all work out. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't...worrry?

      Does. Not. Compute.

      =)

      Delete
  3. The cover is gorgeous. Keep posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been by sooner to properly congratulate you on your release. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is awesome! Waiting patiently for the ebook (I have absolutely no more room in my apartment for actual books so I'm trying to be good and not buy any more...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a similar problem with the book population in my house. =)

      Delete
  6. I just came from Patricia's blog and enjoyed reading your post on writing. Good luck with your book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make sure to let us know when the ebook goes live. We're waiting with bated breath (but we know it'll happen in the right time).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that cover! And for Dean saying anything, or nothing at all, I'll do anything you ask. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such exciting news for you! Congratulations again and best wishes for much success with your book. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the girl of the cover looks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel free to keep posting both the cover and images of Jensen Ackles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still not tired of seeing the cover. =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cover is stunning and so classy. You should be very proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your release! The cover is gorgeous. Ravven is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing sounding book and beautiful cover. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete