The Not-So-Great Shift Deluge of 2013 has ended. Mostly because I am an
Which they can't.
So I have time off. Yipee!
And I know y'all must be excited, too, if for no other reason that I just might publish a post that doesn't contain the phrase "time off." I've been very boring lately (or maybe just always), and for that, I apologize. I'll try to be more interesting in the future.
|(What I imagine y'all are like right now.)|
But as the future is not today, I'm going to bore you with my goals for the week. Looking at them now, I think I may have gone a little overboard with them all, but I just couldn't help myself. It's so exciting to not have to put "Go to day job" or "don't kill co-workers" on a to-do list. Anyway, here's what I've got:
1. Write out and MAIL Christmas cards.
3. Read over the
4. Do NOT delete ALL words written last month for NaNoWriMo and make a plan of attack for moving forward.
5. Write and publish post about Mercenary Guy.
6. Complete at least 3 30-minute work outs.
7. Play some Legend of Zelda. Because it's awesome.
8. Sleep. Because it's awesome.
I went completely overboard, right? Well, you know what they say...go big or go home.
Anyway, what's on your agenda this week?