Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pop Goes The Travel

Today on My Pet Blog, we're celebrating the release of Tara Tyler's novel, Pop Travel.

From the back cover...

In 2080, technology has gone too far for J. L. Cooper. He is happily hidden in his simple, secluded life as a private detective in a small town, far from any pop travel laser teleportation stations. Until he takes on a client who insists pop travel made his fiancé disappear.

When Cooper investigates, he finds evidence of pop travel's deadly flaw, sparking a series of murders, attempts on his life, and threats to his brother. He’d like to pass off the evidence but knows he’s being watched and can’t trust anyone. And who would believe him? 

The only way he can save his brother is to fool his observers while looking for a way to expose the problem. He decides to go to the source and confront the Creator of pop travel. On his way, Cooper meets Southern siren, Geri Harper (an undercover FBI agent) who tags along despite his protests. When they reach the Creator, he has plans of his own and leads them on a wild detour.

Here's where you can find it:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble (available both in print and for the Nook)

About the author:

Tara Tyler started out as a math teacher. After having a hand in everything from waitressing to rocket engineering and living up and down the Eastern US, she finally found some roots, writing and teaching in Ohio with her three active boys and Coach Husband. In addition to her novels, she has published short stories and poetry in Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller, and Humor. So many stories to tell!

Where to find Tara online:

Blog

Twitter

Facebook


That's going to do it for me today...Congratulations to Tara, and thank you all for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. I've been seeing Pop Travel all over the blogosphere lately. The cover is so wonderfully striking. Congrats to Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Alex's blog...I think. It sounds fantastic! I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, great premise, right? I have blurb envy.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Tara! Already have my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wicked happy for Tara; she deserves every success :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great story! So happy for Tara! HMG

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, you guys are awesome!
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweeted!

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi M.J., and Tara,

    I'm delighted to see Tara's book getting further awareness of your blog site. Wishing you much success with this.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover, and the idea of a deadly technology that everyone uses is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats again to Tara and I love the premise of her novel :)

    And I wonder... is J.L. Cooper named for D.L. Cooper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Tara and best of luck with the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great cover! I really like the story.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks some more! You all are too kind!

    and Mark, I think you meant D.B. Cooper.
    but my MC is named after my boys, Jace, Logan, & Cooper =)

    I really appreciate you hosting me, MJ! Did you see your picture on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  14. love seeing tara everywhere! well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to read about Tara's new book. Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The book sounds awesome!
    (Trying to play catch up on the tour...)

    ReplyDelete