Emily Unraveled who was kind enough to bestow upon me the Versatile Blogger award.
Recipients are asked to share seven fun facts about themselves. Well,
it doesn't stipulate that the facts need to be fun; that's just my spin
on it. Fun, I find, is always more...well, fun. (That's right, people. Marvel at my command of the English language!)
But as I think I am rather out of facts to share about myself—fun or
otherwise—I am, instead, going to share the last seven television quotes
I scribbled down in my ever present notebook.
I watch a lot of television. I think everyone knows that by now, and I
always write down the lines that make me laugh or move me in some way.
Usually it's lines that make me laugh (because fun is more fun...). Here's my latest batch:
1. Writers don't read. We write. ~Nick Miller on New Girl
2. Imagine coming to the end of the book, and then just finding a lot more book. ~Jess Day on New Girl
3. I can be flexible. I can. As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I'm totally flexible. ~Lorelei Gilmore on Gilmore Girls
4. You don't know what I look like when I'm not in love with you. ~Stefan Salvatore on The Vampire Diaries
5. They tell you not to hit a man with a closed fist, but it is, on occasion, hilarious. ~Malcolm Reynolds on Firefly
6. Always, always call me. The minute anything happens that
can't be answered by reading a Judy Blume novel, call me. ~Millie on Bunheads
7. Oh, please. Like you've never had a few cocktails and dyed a cat pink with cherry kool-aid. ~Mitchell on Modern Family
This is the part where I'm supposed to pass on the award to five other
people, but this is also the part that I always skip. So, if you're so
inclined, please considered yourself tagged.
Have a great weekend, everyone. Hope you have something fun planned.
As for myself, I'll be spending the time editing and then editing some
more as I am woefully behind on the goal I set last Monday. But I'm also
looking forward to the Saturday night/Sunday morning arrival of Winter Storm Q.
You know, the Weather Channel really needs to stop giving these storms
cool geek names. I don't like a world where I actually look forward to
Until next time, all...