Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I Need A Day Off.

Before I commence with the baby rant (which is not a rant against babies, just a rant that is short), I just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by yesterday.  I know I keep saying this but I really do appreciate you taking the time to come here and then follow it up by leaving me such lovely, thoughtful comments.

That said, let the ranting begin...

I NEED A DAY OFF.

End rant.

No, really.  That's it.  And that's not me saying I'm the only one who could use a day off; I'm sure we all could use a day off.  That's just me saying out loud that I need a day off.  I had a crappy week last week and this week isn't shaping up to be much better and I need a day off.  Preferably before I smack my new co-workers silly.

Like this...



Or this...



Until next time, all.  Unless, of course, I snap and end up in jail.  Which won't happen.  Probably. May we all have a nice stretch of days off in the very near future!

17 comments:

  1. that was a microrant! your day off will come...

    and thanks for the replay of my fave scene! love hulk shaking loki around like a rag doll!!

    so is your secret that you're always angry too? hold back mj hulk! use your strength for good! i know you're in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve two days for keeping that rant so concise, for I fear you might implode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you on needing a day off. I hope you get one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a banner week myself.

    Sending you virtual hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man--I need a day off, too. I have WAY too much to do, and a couple days away from the day job would really help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was last week for me. That darn to do list is longer than the available hours. Sheesh.

    Let's run away and go lay on a white sand beach surrounding beautiful turquoise waters where you don't hear, But mom...Or honey, when you get the chance, I need...or stoopid coworkers that haven't a clue, whine. On that beach all you hear is the swoosh of the waves and the breeze in the trees.

    I'm so with the scenario with the Hulk. Yep, I've been at that point recently, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking last night how wonderful it would feel to have a week with no demands and nowhere to be. Just put my feet up and read all day. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it bad that every time I see that hulk clip, I feel all giddy inside and it puts a huge smile on my face?

    Hope you get your day off soon, or you could just move to France, we get days off all the time... o.O

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even know what a day off is anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whenever I have a bad day, I think what a great blog post it'll make. Monday was a doozy.

    I hope you get your day off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could do with a day when I just don't have to get out of bed until I'm ready. Hope you get your day off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That made me laugh! It's almost the weekend. Almost. I can sympathize with you. My week has been pretty horrid too. Except I feel like Loki after the Hulk, or rather my toddler, is done with me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to be River Tam some days. I know who I want in the room with me too. Some asses really need kicked once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Loki like he was my very own psychotic demi-god, but I laugh myself silly every time I see him get Hulk smashed.

    I hope you get that day off! Rant away, honey.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two of my favorite scenes in all the world. LOL Here's to getting that day off ASAP!

    ReplyDelete