Thursday, June 7, 2012

Done. With. That.

DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone DoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDoneDone

 I feel a happy dance coming on:

18 comments:

  1. Go M.J.! Go M.J.! Go M.J.!
    I'm dancing! Well, chair dancing! But, dancing!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! :)

    Now I've got the Snoopy music in my head...and I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, the Myposian dance of joy! Yay, you! :-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm doing a happy dance. Of course, I'm half asleep and leaning against a wall but I'm still dancing...

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the Myposian Dance of Joy for so many years. It's still embarrassing. (But thanks to Mina for reminding us all where Balki comes from.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Woo hoo! Go MJ! I'm so excited for you! Time to get my ass in gear, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This calls for chocolate, and lots of it! Even wrapped up in croissants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news that you have finished M.J. I have a little award for your effort on my site for you to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay mj! woot woot!
    what did you do?

    just kidding! way to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Safety Dance!

    "You can dance. You can dance. Everybody look at your pants!"

    http://youtu.be/TwUq8JyaE8Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I forgot about the Safety Dance! I am so ashamed of myself right now.

      Delete
  11. Yeehaaaa!! Doing the Carleton Dance with you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dance, dance, dance! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete