Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Today I am the featured author on The Writing Nut's Wednesday Writer's Workspace series.  It's my first such feature/guest post/whatever it's supposed to be called.  While it's a little weird to see me on another site, it's quite cool too.  I'm honored to have been included.

Please, if you have the time, go check it out.  And, I mean, not just my thing.  The whole site.  She has a terrific blog that any writer would appreciate.

My First Feature

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Whoo! We're guest post buddies :) Heading on over there now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you on Nutschell's blog--wonderful interview. And your dogs are sooo handsome! Nice to meet you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Liz- Thank you. =)

    @Jamie- I really enjoyed your article yesterday. You should guest post here some time.

    @Cynthia- Thanks for stopping by and following. It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that she does these blogs. I love looking into othe peeps houses or offices.

    ReplyDelete