Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y? Because We Like You...

Well, here we are. The Penultimate Entry in the 2012 A to Z Challenge. I'm a little surprised I made it this far this year. Surprised, but happy. I was writing this big whole long rambling thing that didn't really make any sense (which could be true for this entire blog, huh?) so I decided to eighty-six it and post some Y music instead. Enjoy your weekend, everyone, and I'll see y'all on Monday for the final installment of the challenge. Oh, and once again, I apologize for any funky formatting. I'm trying to figure this out, I promise.

  Ani DiFranco- You Had Time (from the album "Out of Range")



Weird Al Yankovic- White And Nerdy (from the album "Straight Outta Lynwood")


And because I couldn't decide between the two... Weird Al Yankovic- Don't Download This Song
(from the album "Straight Outta Lynwood")


Yeahs Yeahs Yeahs- Shame And Fortune (from the album "It's Blitz!")


And last, but certainly not least, here's one in honor of The Man:
Rush- YYZ (from the album "Exit... Stage Left")

22 comments:

  1. I love a bit of Weird Al, and you picked two of my favourites! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. We're almost there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun music! A to Z has been a blast. =

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird Al is awesome! Great Y post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great music - lots of new stuff for me.

    Congratulations on getting to the end of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yanko!
    he is completely bonkers! cracks me up!

    cant believe we're almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And post music you did. Great choices. We'r almost there. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice songs. I always thought weird Al was, well, weird. But love the music. And from one senseless blogger to another, great job!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the music variety pack. Have a good day off tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. And white and Nerdy is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YYZ! My favorite song on that album. You totally rock today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, I love WEird Al! And YaY for making it to Y!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Music posts are always a good option. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing a little Rush can't fix!
    1 more day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great posts MJ and congrats of finishing the A-Z. I see you have joined "Are you Writing Now!" Good for you and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the tunes. I'm so happy you included Rush there at the end. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete