Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J Never Looked So Good


Happy Wednesday all. I find myself in desperate need of a sick day today because suddenly being vertical is not my friend. This means my previously planned ode to Joss Whedon ("Joss Is Boss") has been rescheduled to W day.

But as I didn't want to leave anyone hanging (because I know how desperately y'all just sit around waiting for me to post something), I've decided to create a new segment for My Pet Blog called Eye Candy Wednesdays (which shall henceforth be known as the very definition of a 'fluff post'). I hope to be back with you again in all my witty, gushy glory tomorrow.

So here we go... Eye Candy Wednesday: The J Edition



Joseph Fiennes

Jensen Ackles
(and, because we can't show favoritism...)

Jared Padalecki


Jamie Bamber

And Last But Certainly Not Least...

James Bond
(Yes, so technically that's Daniel Craig but hey, I just wanted an excuse to post this picture again)


Well, that's gonna do it for me today. I'm going back to bed. If you need me, I'll be the semi-comatose lump under the covers. But please... try not to need me. See you tomorrow.

25 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!

    And quite yummy finds for the letter "J."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza. I'm all in favour of some daily eye-candy. But, even more, I hope you get better soon - take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord, take a sick day whenever you want so long as you keep posting the eye candy. I mean - WOW. P.S Looking forward to your Joss post. He is Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If those pictures don't help you feel better, I don't know what will!

    Love, love, love Joseph Fiennes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm happy you enjoyed posting them. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for Joseph Fiennes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better!
    I'm stopping by from the A to Z Challenge. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
    Giggle, Laugh, Cry

    ReplyDelete
  8. You probably got the Daniel Craig photo from the same place I found the one for Old Kitty last week.
    Sorry you're feeling bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for that. ;)
    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon.
    Great pictures. Those were some wonderful J's!
    Can't wait for your ode to Joss!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better soonest. And thanks for the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And now you've got a go-to post for days when you don't feel well. Get some rest. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel better, M.J. The eye candy was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. can't believe you didn't post Jacoby...you MUST be sick. I may have had the same thing...I'll just say that when you faint in the bathroom at work, they really hate that. Generates a ton of paperwork. Hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're horizontal with these guys? No, wait, you're sick? Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll take the eye candy ;) Pass one over please! Or more... :)

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Thank you for that. :)

    Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You gotta feel better after viewing that! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who says we can't show favoritism? Ah, who am I kidding? I would take any of the above in a manly fashion. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who says we can't show favoritism? Ah, who am I kidding? I would take any of the above in a manly fashion. <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice!

    Can't wait for your Joss Whedon post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jensen Ackles is ridiculously good looking. I love that his Supernatural character acts the opposite of a pretty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow. Latecoming to the party, and WHAT a party. I could suck on, I mean, look at that eye candy all day.

    Problem is, if I was sick like you and running a fever, how would I know?

    Hope you feel much much better.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Admiring the hard work you put into your website and in
    depth information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same unwanted rehashed material. Fantastic read!

    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    My weblog: free movies online

    ReplyDelete