S.L. Hennessy over at Pensuasion has awarded me with the Kreative Blogger award.
The rules (guidelines?) of accepting this award state that I am now to share seven interesting facts about myself. Since the last time I did this, I let it slip that I once contemplated becoming an opera singer, therefore destroying my "badass mystique" (not my word choice, but one I love), this time around I decided to call in an image consultant: my brother.
Sure, you might see it as me getting my brother to do my homework for me. Or maybe you're viewing it as a show of complete and total lack of creativity on my part but trust me, when you read my list, you'll be glad I did. He came through in fine fashion. Not that I expected anything different...
So here now, for your reading pleasure, are seven interesting "facts" (wait...did I just use air quotes?) about me:
1. I am a rabid fan of televised Arm Wrestling Championships. Did you know there's a Michael Jordan of arm wrestling? His name is John. John Brzenk. Go ahead... Google him. You know you want to.
2. I can be terse. Once, in flight school, I was laconic.
3. I voted for Ralph Nader. Well, not really, but it did keep the GOP from coming to my house every weekend.
4. I tried building my very own Chuck E. Cheese's by slowly stealing and re-assembling pieces from all the games. I named it Dave & Busters.
5. My name is Inigo Montoya but I wish it were River Tam.
6. I dream of writing for the Lifetime Movie Network. Also about tiny dancing cheeses, but that may not be related.
7. I am serious and stop calling me Shirley. I said before I prefer River Tam.
So thanks again to S.L. Hennessy for finding me worthy and thank you to my brother for my awesome list of facts. A couple of those statements, by the way, are 100% accurate. I'll let you decide which ones...
Have a great weekend, everyone.