Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Here!


It's here! It's here! It's here!

And look... it's a signed copy. I didn't realize I'd be receiving a signed copy. Apparently, I am the only person on the face of the earth who didn't realize I'd be receiving a signed copy because I don't spend nearly enough time on the Internet. Or, more accurately, I don't spend nearly enough time on the right websites.

But whatever the reason, it's here now and I can plant myself on the couch and get this reading party started.

The editing can wait.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, rub it in. My copy won't be here until Thursday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few things in life compare to a good book. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, isn't it?

    I should probably be embarrassed by how damn excited I was to see my UPS man coming up the drive but I'm most definitely not. I'm a word nerd and proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh I think I am going to have to check this out, a friend of mine was posting on Facebook that she got a signed copy too! Apparently hers was signed in purple.

    ReplyDelete