Monday, November 14, 2011

The Noughties Blogfest...

Today, Dave over at Dave Wrote This is hosting The Noughties Blogfest...


where participants are invited to say what their favorite things (i.e. film, book, music, tv, youtube video, whatever) from each year of that decade were. Since anything revolving around pop culture is something I want to be a part of, I signed up.

And then I forgot about it until A Daft Scots Lass stopped by to find nothing here... Oops.

And when I say I forgot, I mean, I didn't forget forget. I have a list written out. It's just not in blog form yet. And I would be writing that right now instead of this explanation blog but I have to go to work. Again. It was a uber busy holiday weekend for The Store and today is recovery day. But as soon as I get out of work, I'll be back and posting my list.

So if you care to, please stop back by later. And if you don't care to, just know that Joss Whedon will figure prominently on this list.

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Then I will be back for your list! Mine's up already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, I almost forgot too, but saw something that reminded me. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Dave should get together and go bowling, with your Joss Whedon fixation. I think I'll join you.

    Come on over to my place. My list is up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alex- Thanks!

    @Patricia- Thank goodness for inadvertent reminders!

    @Ava- Agreed.

    @Brent- On my way...

    ReplyDelete