...Than go to work today.
I am on my way to a shift at The Store. I do not want to go to The Store today. All right, let's be honest. I never want to go to The Store. But today that feeling is worse than usual. It's October. It was bound to happen.
And so because today is Top Ten Tuesday, I'd like to offer up for your viewing pleasure the top ten things I'd rather be doing (and trust me, it was difficult to narrow it down to only ten):
10. Go to the dentist and sit through root canal. Without anesthesia.
9. Contract Diphtheria. Or the Plague.
8. Sit naked in a glass box filled with angry fire ants.
7. Watch Jersey Shore while reading Snooki's "book."
6. Become a Kardashian.
5. Watch a commercial featuring abused animals and/or starving children on an endless loop.
4. Join a cult of sparkily "vegetarian" vampires.
3. Watch the Justin Bieber movie. Again.
2. Root for the Jets. Or the Colts. Or, hell, even the Yankees.
1. Tell Ian Somerhalder (or Jared Padalecki or Jensen Ackles or Jacoby Ellsbury) to put his shirt back on.
So that's my list. Tell me what would you rather do than work today?