Friday, October 14, 2011

Pay It Forward Friday


Alex J. Cavanaugh has done it again.

Today's blogfest is all about introducing others to some of the blogs you enjoy. I'm looking at the list of participants Alex has managed to accumulate and I can't wait to check them out. I love how clever people are with their blog titles.

Here are my three blogs:

Ava Quinn at Tongue In Cheek. I don't remember how I first stumbled across this blog but I'm so glad I did. Ava is a fantastically funny person and you never know what you'll find on her blog. It may be strange and some times disturbing (Sorry, Ava, but I found that squirrel boxing thing to be waaaaaaay too creepy...) but it's never boring. She's the first person who wasn't related to me to comment regularly on my blog and for that, madam, I salute you.

Jolene B. Perry at Been Writing?. Jolene's blog is a lot of fun to read. She has a great attitude and a wonderful writing style. Speaking of writing, her first book was recently released and for that, madam, I salute you.

Brent Wescott at Building Castles on the Beach. I like this blog a lot. I like Brent's writing style. And his novel sounds awesome. I hope a publisher picks it up soon because I'd like to read it.

Cole Garrett at Dry Humor Daily. This blog just cracks me up and I really love to laugh. Be sure to check it out if you love to laugh too.

Bonus Shout Outs:

My sister's blog: Our Maine Life

Faerie Mama's blog: Creating My Own Nirvana (this is a truly amazing woman. I don't know how she does it all.)

Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

  1. Hi M.J. I'm Alex's co-host for the blog hop, and I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for taking part.

    Also, I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the festival is doing it's job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh I wish I stayed in order... I'm in the middle of this blogfest. CLICKING at names that appeal to me instead of starting at 1 and going to 200+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever heard of Dry Humor Daily, but it looks funny. I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for humor! Thanks for participating in the blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jolene and she is a great prolific writer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out, M!

    And yes, the squirrels creeped me out as well, which is why I had to share it. (same goes for the corset piercing post and the yodeling dominatrix one.) It's the risk a person runs coming by my blog. Some days it's a little like Russian roulette.

    And of course I keep coming back here. You lured me in with your cute dogs and then I became addicted to the hilarious sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jolene is all kinds of awesome!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great links, thanks! Going to check out the ones I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will check out the links as I hop around, nice blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is like a surprise party that I wasn't invited to because I didn't know about the bloghop paying forward until today. (I've recently been a blogging slacker.) But thanks for throwing me into the ring, MJ.

    You're doing awesome with your October challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually found your blog through Ava a while ago. She is so funny.

    ReplyDelete