Monday, October 10, 2011

Music Monday: Character Playlist

I apologize for the repetition— I certainly didn't intend it, but this week is the week at The Store un-affectionately referred to as "Hell Week." That's right. With all the zany craziness that goes on there the rest of the year, we have a week that sucks even worse. And that's this week. So I kind of forgot to come up with something new and exciting to post here on Music Monday. And for that I'm sorry. And I'll apologize in advance for next Monday when I most likely experience the same damn problem.

Anyway, today's playlist belongs to Haleine Coileáin. She's the main character in my newly blown to bits WIP Effigy. And because she's one of my characters, you just know she's put through the emotional ringer. (Why have happy characters when you can have miserable ones, right?) The playlist, I'm sure will reflect that.


1. My Skin by Natalie Merchant






2. Broken Harp by PJ Harvey






3. I Am Only One- We Are The Fallen




4. Breathe No More- Evanescence


2 comments:

  1. Oh, great playlist! And hurrah for grumpy characters :)
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Natalie Merchant. Don't hear enough of her.

    ReplyDelete