Thursday, October 13, 2011

Doomed?



I don't wish to seem fatalistic or anything but I don't see success in my immediate future. Below is my horoscope for the day. The first part (like the first eight words) is awesome. The second part is what makes me think I am so very screwed today. But don't take my word for it. You be the judge...

Your talent, good looks and drive are undeniable, and yet they have no bearing on the outcome of the day's events. Your success will depend entirely on your ability to get along with others.

Frak.

11 comments:

  1. isn't that what they call a strong-well person when they don't get along with others? perhaps this meant you need to think what other people are telling you and not judge so quickly? I wouldn't think too much on this horoscope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this is so true. And I'm screwed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, well... There is always tomorrow... teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a good news/bad news message. Just smile and nod, smile and nod.

    Best wishes for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, are you scheduled at The Store today? If so, I need to go restock my bomb shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha ha ha!
    wait, let me read that again...
    bwahhh ha ha
    ok. so how was your day, dear?
    hope it was FABULOUS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't you fake it for just one day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just don't smack anyone and I think you can avoid fate's grasp :)

    Did everything go okay?

    ReplyDelete