Friday, April 1, 2011

Bonus Blogfest Blog

No, despite the alliterative nature of the title, I am not getting a jump start on tomorrow's A to Z Challenge post. I just like alliteration a lot. If I hadn't blogged already today about my sister-in-law, I would have blogged about alliteration.

Anyway, that's really not the point. This is the point:

Shelley Watters over at Is it Hot In Here Or Is It This Book? is hosting an absolutely amazing contest/blogfest to celebrate having reached 100 followers (and now she has over 200 well deserved followers). Here's what you do:

Write a 140 character (that's character, not word) summary/pitch of your completed novel. Post it on your blog. The winner will receive a full manuscript request from literary agent Suzie Townsend of Fine Print Literary Management.

Pretty awesome, right?

I found out about this contest last night (well, as it was about 2am, it technically was this morning) on another blog and after I picked up my jaw from the floor, I decided that although my participation would be the very definition of last minute (I think that's how I know I'm still me), I would be stupid not to give it a try.

So while I am not quite ready to post my pitch just yet, I will have it ready either later today or tomorrow. I've read some good ones so far. I don't think judging this will be easy.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE PARTICIPATING!

1 comment:

  1. I'll give your sister a whole case if she'll help me with my basement!

    ReplyDelete