Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hallelujah Chorus Redux

I'll be posting the answers (and winner) to the most exciting holiday quote quiz in the Mount Washington Valley tomorrow, work permitting. But a friend brought this video to my attention today and, after watching it, I was overcome with a strong desire to share it with you. It's really very clever and funny.




The second video I am choosing to share was brought to my attention by Joe. It's a Flash Mob Hallelujah chorus production in the food court of a mall. I wish I could've been there.

Bonus points to anyone who tells me why it's tradition to stand during the performance of this particular song (Jacob, I know you know and therefore, I am afraid you are ineligible for bonus points this particular time...)

3 comments:

  1. A king and because Barbara Quinn said so. :)

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...Alison, I find myself questioning from where the specificity of your answer came.

    ReplyDelete