There aren't any. I am going to post some awesome quotes from some awesome television shows (even some not created by Joss Whedon, as surprising as that may sound) and it is your mission, should you choose to accept it, to identify the show and the speaker. If you're really looking for impress me, you can talk about the situation in which the quote is uttered. The answers and winner(s) will be announced in a day or two. The winner will get to pick the next game which I hope involves the creation of a quiz devoted entirely to the shows of Joss Whedon because do you have any idea how hard it is to choose only one Buffy quote? Or one Firefly quote? Dude, trust me. It's impossible. So impossible I didn't even put a Firefly quote in there. Nope, saving those for my Firefly quote quiz. There you go. I've given you a hint so it must be time to start.
Ready to play? Let's begin...
1. Pivot! Pivot!
2. I painted a tunnel on the side of the library. When it dries, I'm going for it.
3. Keep your brainwaves off me.
4. I'm tearing up more than Michael Landon during a sweeps week episode of Little House on the Prairie.
5. More goo to go!
6. The Brothers Grimm were over in the corner yelling, "No way!"
7. Do you think it's 'cause we're awesome? I think it's 'cause we're awesome.
8. This is just a knock off of the other knock off of the original knock off of that other show.
9. You have so many unsolvable problems. Like your mouth. It looks like someone kicked a hole in a bag of flour.
10. We're in the middle of a war and you're taking orders from a school teacher?
11. Are you telling me that not only did you invent a secret plan to fight inflation, but now you don't support it?
12. Jesus is not a zombie!
13. I can take umbrage, I can take the cake, I can take the A-Train. I can take two and call me in the morning, but I cannot take this sitting down!
14. You're not...Moby, are you?
15. I saw their production of 'Giselle' in 1890. I cried like a baby. And I was evil!
16. You want to wager the fate of millions of people on the outcome of a poker game?
17. I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion.
18. This mission better involve me seducing the head cheerleader.
19. You two are the two who are the two. I'm the other one.
20. I get it. You're terrified of small talk and birds. You're just lucky that pigeon didn't want to chat you up about the weather.
Well, that about wraps things up. Have fun and don't get too distracted from what you're supposed to be doing...