Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Without A Doubt

My horoscope today:

You are a self directed person living in a world where everyone wants to tell you where to go, what to do and how to do it. In order to do something your own way, you'll have to shut everyone out and do it by yourself.

This horoscope made me laugh because I am sure there's quite queue of people lining up to tell me where to go (chief among them, my neighbors). I'm guessing they're all going to pick the same place and it sure ain't Disney World.

Jokes aside, I really like the rest of this horoscope because it's a timely placed acknowledgment of my current feelings on subjects. I was having this same internal conversation with myself earlier this week and now, here in print, is someone who agrees with me. I don't know how the Conway Daily Sun does it but the horoscopes always seem to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment