Saturday, December 5, 2009

Television Week In Review (Week Ending 12/05/09)

Sunday

Legend of the Seeker: Thanks to NaNoWriMo, I am now two episodes behind. Will try to get caught up soon.

The Amazing Race: I hate the brothers. They are a pair of dicks. With a capital D. I am also disappointed that Big Easy couldn't systematically work out the challenge and instead chose to sit on a step in Prague for four hours. I am hoping Meghan and Cheyne take it next week. They seem to be the most high functioning of the group but I will not be sad if Brian and Erica end up with the top prize. Just anyone but the Brothers Dick.

Monday

Monday Night Football: Pats at the New Orleans Saints: Well, I do not know who those guys in the Patriots jerseys were but they certainly were NOT my beloved Pats. What the hell was that, guys? Seriously?

House: This episode focused on Wilson, which was a nice change of pace. It was a great episode too, I thought. I hear there's an episode coming up with focuses on Cuddy. Interesting. Also interesting is that Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) is still in the opening credits but has left the show. Does this mean she's coming back or they're just not going to bother altering the opening credits. Kind of sucks for Peter Jacobson and Olivia Wilde though.

Tuesday

So You Think You Can Dance: This was kind of a boring show tonight, I thought. Thank goodness Jakob and Ellenore had that Sonja Tayeh piece otherwise I think it would've about been a complete wash out for me. Curious to see who America's going to dump.

Wednesday

So You Think You Can Dance Results: Nathaniel and one of the girls is out. I don't remember if it's Noel or Catherine because they're kind of the same person to me. This is probably not a nice thing to say but it's true.

Glee: Get ready to sell some mattresses! Oh my God. The scene where Will finds out about Teri's fake pregnancy was INTENSE. I'm really looking forward to next week's fall finale.

The Middle: Are you watching this show? Because I really think you should be because it's hi-larious! Those three kids just kill me every damn week. Joe says Brick is his favorite but I think Axel is mine. Loved the part where Frankie (via voiceover) said that "Axel didn't pretend to commit suicide once!"


Thursday

Bones: How gross can this show get?? The three boys waiting in line for good seats was funny if an overly annoying and blatant advertisement for Avatar. Like we don't already know what it is. Give it a rest. I also enjoyed Angela's face when she saw the tattoo on Jack's arm and heard the story of how it got there.

Friday

Monk: The series finale. Thought the wrap up of Trudy's murder was a little rushed and I totally called who did it and why. Go me. I also liked the little montage at the end.


Saturday

Robin Hood: Didn't get a chance to watch it. Thank goodness for my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment