Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I've Come To Realize (A Facebook Timewaster)

I've come to realize...

RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 36 "I’ve come to realize." At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you!!


1. I've come to realize that my chest-size...
is just a number. And not a very big one.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
was not worth drinking my way through college. I mean, it's not my career. I hope.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I should probably pay less attention to my iPod and more attention to the road. Probably.

4. I've come to realize that I need....
a steady stream of chocolate.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
a great majority of my self confidence.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
people who are not my boss tell me what to do. Hell, I don’t even like it all that much when people who are my boss tell me what to do.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I must have ordered a long island iced tea.

8. I've come to realize that money...
can’t buy happiness but it can buy a lot of cool other stuff.

9. I've come to realize that certain people…
will always love you, regardless.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ...
love certain people, regardless. It’s a two way street thing.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
may not be as annoying as I thought they were when we were all kids.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is pretty damn amazing.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
takes pictures. When did it start doing that?

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I had a Malinois on my head.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I forgot to shut my brain off.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
about a certain someone's submission packet.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
can be pretty damn funny.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
I won’t get anything else done all day long.

19. I've come to realize that today...
was probably the worst day off ever as I spent it at work.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I don't get to watch Glee because the stupid world series is starting. Of course, I also realize that I wouldn't think the world series was stupid if my team were playing. But they're not.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
is another day I shall spend folding jeans and hanging down jackets.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
quit my day job.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
Neal. Except that he’s doing this whole knee replacement thing and won’t be around for a while. Maybe Heather.

24. I've come to realize that life...
is what you make of it. Be the change in the world you wish to see and all that.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is dog class, followed by Chinese food and football. Except the Pats aren’t playing this week so it’s just dog class followed by Chinese food and Netflix movies.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is angry rock and roll. Anything, really, that contains swear words. That, or Dr. Horrible. Never fails to cheer me up.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
are my biggest fans and I love them for it.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
is coming to a close. Better get a move on on those resolutions!

29. I've come to realize that my ex...
is my ex?

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should...
probably spend less time playing Minesweeper. Probably.

31. I've come to realize that I love...
Joss Whedon. But not in a stalker sort of way, Joss, so rest easy. Easier.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
the quadratic equation. Among other things.

33. I've come to realize my past...
is in the past.

34. I've come to realize that parties...
are fun in theory but a lot of work in reality.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...
of spiders. And eggs. And the quadratic equation.

36. I've come to realize that my life...
is a work in progress. But a promising one. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment