Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Top Performances

In honor of the SYTYCD finale coming up this week, I have decided to put together a list of my favorite performances of the season and include the videos where I could track them down. Overall, I thought last season was better. Katee and Josh and Twitch and Chelsea and Mark were FANTASTIC and there were so many memorable performances. This season had had their share and this is the list of the best of the best.

6. Romeo and Juliet with Melissa and Ade

5. Argentine Tango with Brandon and Jeannette

4. If It Kills Me with Jeannine and Jason



3. Gravity with Kayla and Kopono



2. All I Want with Kayla and Brandon



1. This Woman's Work with Melissa and Ade




The following are the dances I still remember from last season:

Bleeding Love with Chelsea and Mark




Beautiful with Chelsea and Mark



Hometown Glory with Katee and Joshua



Mercy with Katee and Twitch


No comments:

Post a Comment